On-Site or at one of our locations, during or after business hours, our highly qualified instructors provide the modular education to support your team’ goals.
Our curriculum combines the latest advancements in adult education theory with the Essential Skills vital to on-the-job performance.
AODA COMPLIANCE: BEYOND ACCESSIBILITY
Training and compliance administration to support your organization’s implementation.
This unique 12 session program works with employees who have graduated from College or University within the last three years to better prepare them for future leadership roles in your organization.
- Business Writing: Agendas, Meeting Reports and Minutes
- Business Writing: Effective Writing
- Business Writing: Focus on English Grammar
- Customer Service: Communication Techniques for Customer Service Environments
- Communications: Effective Presentations
COMPUTER SKILLS TRAINING
- Introduction to Computers
- Microsoft Essentials
- Intermediate Microsoft
- IC3 Certification
- Foundational Computer Skills for ESL
- Introduction to Microsoft
- Advanced Microsoft
- Computerized Accounting Software Training
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Customized 1:1 Workplace ESL Training
- Customized Workplace ESL Group Training
- Employment English: Foundational
- Employment English: Basic
- Employment English: Functional Literacy
- Employment English: Working Communications
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND JOB SPECIFIC TRAINING
- Reading Text
- Oral Communications
- Continual Learning
- Computer Use
- Document Use
- Working with Others
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The Grade difference
- Our programs are delivered by qualified B.Ed., TESL and Microsoft Office Specialist teachers, either on-site or at one of our locations, during or after business hours.
- Dedicated to helping employees succeed in their careers, our curriculum combines the latest advancements in adult education theory with the Essential Skills vital to on-the-job performance.
- We deliver modular education. We provide the building blocks; you select the modules that best support your team’s goals, creating custom training at standard prices.
Take the Next Step
Please contact 1-800-208-3826 to find a campus near you and book your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Your team’s skill set is your company’s best asset. With our training, your employees develop new skills, abilities and confidence – and improve productivity and morale.