Within our InteGRADE Learning System, our students achieve better outcomes and are more engaged in their programs, accountable for their success and independent in their approach to learning.
- Uses best practices in adult education to help our students successfully transition to post-secondary education, return to work or upgrade their skills.
- Is underpinned by research, theory and in-classroom testing.
- Mimics the way adults interact in the workplace so that our educational environment mirrors the workplace environment into which the students will transition.
- Allows our students to interact meaningfully with the material, which results in deep-level processing and long-term retention.
Three facets of the InteGRADE Learning System:
- Critical Learning – instructor-led one-on-one or small group learning.
- Facilitated Learning – instructor- and student-directed group learning.
- Independent Learning – student-directed solo learning.