The Grade Difference: Quick Facts
- Solid, respected reputation and known brand name: We’ve been educating since 1993. Our vast experience has taught us how children learn and allowed us to develop programs and educational materials designed to help children master the Ontario math curriculum.
- We are Canadian owned and operated, and committed to Ontario certified teachers working continually to improve our proprietary system.
- Our core belief is that if a child dedicates 15 to 20 minutes each night to Grade Math Programs and attends our centre at least once per week, their skill, understanding and ability to learn new concepts will dramatically improve. This will result in higher grades and increased self-esteem.
- We offer protected territories so that your business has sufficient room to grow.
- Supported by a system that has been perfected over more than 17 years, our owners are trained to start and manage thriving franchises.
- From training to marketing, we provide you with all the tools to develop a successful education business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a teacher to successfully own and operate a Grade Math franchise?
Absolutely not! Successful owners have come to us with backgrounds in sales, finance, marketing, administration and management. The comprehensive training and support we provide will equip you to run your franchise, including hiring, training and supervising teachers.
What training support is available?
The Grade Math training program will give you the practical tools you need to successfully work in this industry and will prepare you for your exciting new career. Our training focuses on business planning, operations, administration, accounting, customer service, hiring, safety, sales, marketing, and goal-setting. You are never alone with Grade Math, from your initial training to ongoing field learning and support.
How much is the franchise fee and start-up cost?
Currently, the franchise fee is $15,000 and the total start-up package is $10,000. These fees are subject to change.
What is included in the start-up package?
The start-up package includes everything necessary to get your business running: Student Modules, Advertising and Promotional Materials, Business Supplies and Business Software.
How much is the management and advertising fee?
Grade Math charges a flat fee of $20 per student, per course, per month. An additional $1 per student, per month goes towards the Advertising Fund.
What makes Grade Math a great choice for me?
An educational business like Grade Math has all the ingredients of a great business decision:
- Small initial investment
- Strong customer demand
- Significant earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Continued support to ensure your long-term success
What benefits does Grade Math offer to the consumer?
- Aligned with the Ontario math curriculum
- Modular format allows for a tailored program
- Competitive price point includes weekly visits to our math centre
- All course materials are included
- Only requires 15 minutes per night
- An all-Canadian developed program
What is the basis of the Grade Math educational program?
Grade Math Programs was designed by Ontario certified B.Ed. teachers to address the challenges children face with stringent provincial math standards. Our number one goal is to help children understand the basics of the Ontario math curriculum:
- Number Sense and Numeration
- Data Management and Probability
- Geometry and Spatial Sense
- Patterning and Algebra
High School (Grade 9)
- Number Sense and Algebra
- Analytic Geometry
High School (Grade 10)
- Quadratic Functions
- Analytic Geometry